CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving and other happenings

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We sure did!  We enjoyed going and seeing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in NY.  We also got to explore the area until it was time to get back to CT.


It's a tradition of ours (of course when we aren't moving) to put up our Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving....so we let that tradition continue and the kids had a ball.  My best part this year was unwrapping the Christmas Ornaments that I received as gifts or purchased while in Guam last Dec.  We decided that we weren't decorating the outside due to we are leaving for 3 weeks and won't be able to enjoy it and not to mention last year when the snow melted (in Feb/Mar) we seen tons of Christmas items that were out in the yards buried.


Today we gave the kids a present from their Grandparents, it was a Fisher Price Dune Buggy.  It was shipped to us because it was too big for use to drive back to CT.  I know it's not Christmas but I know after we get back from FL there will most likely be snow on the ground and not sure how it will ride on the snow.  Let's say the kids were super excited.  I love Christmas!



Til next time....

2 comments:

Sam S. said...

The dune buggy is awesome! The girls look so cute too, glad ya'll had fun at the parade. I bet it's a blast!

Women are mean, period. Not all, but many. Judgemental, catty, bored, whatever. I dont know. I've pissed my fair share of people off and that's why i don't make friends anymore. It's easier to be alone than be hurt or let someone down.

Where are you going for 3 weeks?

Marie said...

Sam - We are headed to Florida...1 week in Orlando to do the Disney Theme Parks.

Post a Comment