CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christmas Happenings....Part 2

Wow, I can not believe how fast time flies by!  Despite broken wrist we did have a somewhat great vacation in Florida.  First we stopped in Georgia to see Ryan's Sister Julie and her new baby DJ.




Then after that we made it to Florida for family, friends and of course fun.  Here is a few pictures of Christmas Lane in Dover Florida....




Here photos of our trip as a vacation to Orlando, the Johnson Crew came to visit us, my sister in law Brandy and Ryan's Dad, Scott who helped with the kids during surgery and doctor appointments.

















We didn't visit Disney as much as planned but we had a great time anyhow.   We have already planned and paid for our trip to Disney during the girls spring break.

Once our trip to Orlando was finished we got more family time:














I feel horrible looks like I missed a bunch of people in my photos, all I can say was I was happy to get what I had considering I only had one usable hand.  On our way back to Connecticut we were able to stop in SC and see another friend of ours we met in Guam for New Years!  Thanks Jenn & Family for sharing New Years Eve with us. (boo I didn't take any photos!)

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Lots of happy faces, sounds like despite the wrist, you had a nice vacation and visits with plenty of people you care about. That makes the holidays great!

Post a Comment