CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

15 Weeks or so Left in Connecticut

So we did get paper orders but to our surprise they are for us to move to VA.  I refuse to freak out even though I mention and talk about this a lot....until October rolls around and they are still for VA and even then I might just go with the flow...figured the worst that can happen is we move to VA and I beg my brothers to come up and drive a U-haul for me to GA.  Ryan is to be in GA for about 7 months  for training so it only makes more sense for the Navy to move us straight there so they won't have to give him per diem....haha I am sure a lot can understand this, the Navy doesn't always do what is easier and cheaper.  The biggest issue is the Navy has not put out "change of home port" orders for the boat yet....they hope this to be done soon.  For those non military folks, this means that the Boat is stationed in VA and it should move to GA while Ryan is attached to it.

On to more excited news, the girls and I are having a great summer thus far.  I just need to keep them more occupied since they are getting bored.  So far, Katelyn has done a week of Camp (more info below), we have done Six Flags several times & we recently went to Lake Compounce (which is the oldest Amusement Park in America).








 Katelyn going to camp was pretty nerve racking for all of us, although I think it affected Ryan & Amberlyn more.  I missed her dearly but I knew this was something she should experience.  She did have fun but she realized she missed us a lot, I think mainly me doing all of her cooking, etc.  Once we get the Camp photos developed (yep old school - disposable Camera), I will post up pictures she took.

Final news, the start building of the house has begun!  We are all super excited, with the weather it isn't far but it is still on target to be finished near October.  Here are some photos courtesy of my friend, Kristie & some photos courtesy of Tracy.

June 28, 2012

June 28, 2012

June 28, 2012

July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment