CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Fun & Updates on the House

We are having a great summer, filled with lots of North Lake & Outdoor Play.  This past weekend we went to Gillette Castle and got to tour inside the Castle and around the grounds.  It was pretty impressive but sort of creepy too!  I guess to me it just seemed dungeon like and not homey.









The house is moving along, I wouldn't be surprised if it is finished sooner rather than later.  Here are the photos that Rebecca took earlier today when I asked if someone in GA would go take photos.  I am so grateful to all the friends that I have came in contact with.  I met Rebecca a few months ago via my friend Heather.  It amazes me how little you can know someone and they will do favors for you.  I can not wait to reunite with her and my other friends down in the GA area.










0 comments:

Post a Comment