CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Updates on the house....

We spoke to the manager today from the community that we want to build in and at first she tried getting us to go with smaller homes because the lot we would like won't accommodate the home we picked out.  Well she did get us to change our mind on the style of home.

We are 90% sure this is the home we will build.....

We are taking a quick trip to GA next weekend to pick out the lot to build on, she is holding 3 lots for us.  Two of them are semi wooded and 1 is a end lot w/ a cul de sac.  We are trying to make it where we all go so that we can all pick out the choices for the home but since GA is 17 hrs from CT looks like it may only be me to make all the choices.  I am alittle nervous although Ryan said I always have the final say anyways because I am the one in the home the most.   I really like the Baybury home but I like the outside of the Trinity Home.  We are asking if we can do the 3 car garage on the Baybury but we don't think it's an option.  Decisions stink!

Here are a few videos I found on the web that show the two different floor plans.  They are slightly different than what we have due to the options but we got a better feel about which one we like better.  Which one do you like better?

Baybury Home

Trinity Home


0 comments:

Post a Comment